Welcome to the World of Year 6 (POB)


We are a Year 6 Class at Kings' Dubai School in Dubai. We are a really happy and friendly class and we hope you enjoy our blog. Please feel free to read our posts and leave a comment.

Welcome to Class 6POB

Welcome to Class 6POB

Friday, December 12, 2008

Eid update

Hello Class 6POB Hope you are all well, enjoyed your break and ready for next week festivities. I've been in the UK and I must say it is ffffffrrrrrrreeeeeeezzzzing I've been wearing so many jumpers and I'm so glad I've got a nice, big coat otherwise I think I would still be an ice cube when I see you all again.

This week I saw Keyworth's Christmas Production of The Selfish Giant and I have to say it was fab they have so many talented children and they all did amazing. It makes me excited thinking about our class assembly and our own school production that we have coming up later in the year. It was really nice to meet the Keyworth class and I'm really impressed with the work you have been doing on Dubai with Miss Lees. So a big well done to Keyworth and thanks for all the big high fives - Have a super christmas.

Mr O'Brien - HO HO HO

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone!
The holidays just started to sink in . . . on Tuesday. I finally got a chance to sleep in! Till ten am. We didn't go anywhere, but it rained quite a lot in Dubai, and that was a little freaky. I don't want to holidays to end - Sunday morning: Too late. Hope you all had a great Eid holiday!
Kirra.

Anonymous said...

rakhim

1-1, good or bad

hope your having a good holiday

ps: Persies goal was awesome

Anonymous said...

happy new year to all of year 6

connor

Anonymous said...

Its not just freezing in the U.K but here in Dubai also.

RAK;-)