Welcome to the World of Year 6 (POB)


We are a Year 6 Class at Kings' Dubai School in Dubai. We are a really happy and friendly class and we hope you enjoy our blog. Please feel free to read our posts and leave a comment.

Welcome to Class 6POB

Welcome to Class 6POB

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Karting by Tom B

I am Tom B and my main hobby is kart racing. Ever since i was seven years i have raced karts, at the age of 9 i won my first UAE karting championship in 2007. After racing in the UAE i got a chance to compete in international races in Italy. In Italy i raced in a tough compitition with a different engine and kart, this was good experience for me and was a great race for me in the end finishing in 6th out of 20 competitors. when i returned i started in the next competition it was the start of the new season in the UAE and was looking for the championship second time running. At the first race it went great for me as i drove to victory witch was a great start to the season for me. The season went great from there, winning 9 of the twelve racing and 11 podiums i repeated my sucess from last year by taking the DAMC championship and the Interclub kart championship.

I hope to do some more racing around the world and more in the UAE.

No comments: